Keeping Our Guests Healthy and Safe Is Our #1 Priority Here At The Littletree Inn
As the State of Colorado begins to gradually reopen for business starting on the 26th of May 2020, we are excited to welcome our valued guests back to our Inn, while meeting health and wellbeing standards. When you are ready to travel and visit Grand County again, we understand that you will have a heightened awareness and expectation of cleanliness when it comes to your choice of accommodations.
Based upon guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) we are addressing everything from guest room and common area cleanliness. In addition to, new processes maintaining social distancing guidelines to minimize as much as possible contact between guests and associates.
1. Front Desk and Lobby:
- New protocols will minimize guest contact with personnel as much as possible through a streamlined check-out process, where guests are encouraged to leave guestroom keys in the room upon check-out. All necessary transactions will take place during the check-in process, to give you a peace of mind and help us practice social distancing.
- Social distancing measures will be implemented as best as possible.
- Lobby Breakfast and Coffee Area will not be open for the time being, to help minimize social gatherings and for guest safety.
- Enhanced sanitization procedures will be in place at the front desk, in the lobby and across guest touch points throughout the Inn, with disinfecting taking place regularly.
- Sanitizing lotions or wipes will be available if needed to guests at checking-in.
2. Guest Room and Housekeeping:
- Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols will be implemented in guest rooms. If possible, guest rooms will not be entered for 24 to 72 hours after check-out, at which time the room, linens and all touch points; for example, faucets, door handles, light switches, clocks and remote will be cleaned with disinfectant products aimed at killing viruses and bacteria.
- Unnecessary items will be removed from guest rooms for the time being, such as decorative pillows, coffee makers, irons and iron boards to help housekeeping staff in there cleaning protocols. Certain items will be available upon request if needed.
- For guest and employee safety and well-being, daily housekeeping service will be by request.
3. Public Amenities and Areas:
- Hot Tub will be "closed" for guest safety for the time being until further notice.
- Vending Room will stay open, and it will be cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
4. Hotel Employees and Staff Requirements:
- Hotel employees will follow strict guidelines, including frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols, and housekeepers/laundry staff will take precautionary measures.
We're able to offer special rates when you make your reservation through our website...